These Carpoint vehicle booster cables are the perfect solution if the car doesn't want to start anymore due to an empty battery. They are suitable to use with 6, 12 and 24-volt batteries.
- Red and black colour-coded jump leads: The jump cables are colour coded (red and black) and measure 3 meters in length. They have a maximum load of up to 400 Amps and metal clamps with insulated handles.
- Connecting booster cables: Connect the red booster cable to the + pole of the dead battery. Then, connect the other red clamp to the + pole of the functional battery. Finally, connect the black booster cable to the - pole of the full battery.
- Ground the cable for safety: Place the other remaining black clamp on the designated jump spot of the vehicle with the empty battery, on a metal part of the engine, or on an unpainted metal part.
- Jump start the car: Then start the engine of the auxiliary vehicle and then start the engine of the vehicle with the empty battery. Important: Disconnecting the booster cables should be done in reverse order.
- Convenient carrying case: After use, store the Carpoint booster cables in the supplied carrying case and keep them in the car so that you always have the booster cables at hand.
- Colour: Red and black
- Wire material: Copper-clad aluminum
- Dimensions: 250 x 7.7 x 2.1 cm (L x W x H)
- 2-piece colour-coded car booster cables kit (red and black)
- Metal clamps with isolated grip on both sides
- Max. load: 400 A
- Copper cable cross section: 7 mm²
- Cable length (each): 3 m
- Suitable for use with 6, 12 and 24 V batteries
- Connect the red booster cable to the + pole of the empty battery
- Connect the other red clamp to the + pole of good battery
- Connect the black booster cable to the - pole of the full battery
- Ground the other remaining black clamp
- Delivery contains:
- 1 x Carrying case