Skip to content
- Graphite powder is an effective dry lubricant for use in the home and workplace. It has many benefits compared to liquid lubricants, which can allow particles to get stuck in the lock and can acerbate any existing problem. It is ideal for keeping your locks, bolts and hinges working smoothly.
- It is greaseless, odourless and weatherproof which makes it particularly suitable for exterior padlocks and car door locks as it cannot freeze, therefore preventing you being unable to gain entry.
- Spirit based lubricants such as WD40 are flammable and can also lead to a build-up of dirt with overuse.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection